Posted on | January 20, 2013 | Comments Off
Let’s admit, getting a DNA test will have that awkward feeling. But fortunately, the Philippines, being known as a conservative country and with our modern society now, this kind of method is already acceptable. Not only men but many women seek this kind of tests to fight for their children’s right and eventually, solve their problems. If we will compare our modern women now with that of women decades ago, they will not opt to do this to settle their issues.
DNA test ought to be mandatory to make things easier and simpler. It could be done when the child is born. With this practice, it will definitely reduce common problems such as who the father is? Who raped her? Whose fingerprints are those? Is she/he a family member? Numerous court cases here in the Philippines have remained unsolved for many years. One popular case is the Visconde Massacre and the typhoon victims who went missing and unidentified.
We, at easyDNA Philippines, can efficiently assist you with an accurate and conclusive DNA tests. We are your specialist provider of DNA testing services in the Philippines. All our DNA tests are performed by an internationally accredited laboratory and carried out over 300,000 DNA tests. At easyDNA Philippines, you are assured of a reliable and accurate DNA test.
We offer a wide range of tests including Paternity test, Genetics Test, Legal DNA Test to name a few. For more information, visit our website at www.easydna.ph. You can send us email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call us directly, 0949-724-9940, 0917-982-3932 or 045-436-0709 and our competent and friendly customer service people are more willing to assist your needs.
Posted on | December 17, 2012 | Comments Off
DNA Paternity Testing carried out by easyDNA Philippines offers you a highly accurate method for clarifying and confirming paternal relationships. We use the most advanced DNA testing technology to carry out your paternity test for a complete peace of mind.
easyDNA offers the at home peace of mind paternity test that is priced at only PHP14,800.00. Our paternity tests are analyzed in internationally ISO17025 accredited laboratories with state-of-the-art genetic identification systems using 16 different genetic markers. The results guarantee minimum probabilities in excess of 99.99%+ for inclusion of paternity and 100% for exclusion.
For your guide, here are simple instructions for the home test kit:
- Our kits are normally pre-packed and inside the kit you will find a number of coloured envelopes. The kit normally contains enough material for testing up to 3 individuals. Therefore, if you ordered a two person test one of the envelopes is extra.
- Inside each envelope is a set of sterile swabs and coloured swabs. It is recommended not to eat or drink at least half an hour before an oral sample is taken.
- In clear writing and in BLOCK LETTERS fill the submission forms provided in the kit including the details on the outside of the envelope. Make sure all the details are correct.
- When you remove the swabs from their paper packaging, you need to be careful that the cotton end of the swab is not touched by anything – this will ensure it remains sterile. There are two swabs provided per each person to be tested.
- Rub the cotton end of the swab along the inside of your cheek, under your tongue and behind your lips as well. Do this for 10 seconds per person. Remember you are collecting cheek cells and not just saliva, so rub right against the inside of the cheek. Do this with both of the colour coded swabs per person.
- Before placing the swab back in the colour coded envelope allow the swab a MINIMUM of 1 hour to dry. Place the swab somewhere that the end of the swab is not touching anything else. When dry place the swabs back in the colour coded envelope. Do NOT touch the end of the swab at anytime, even to check if it is dry.
- Place the colour coded envelopes into the easyDNAself addressed envelope with your submission form and send back to easyDNA for processing. Please remember to affix a postage stamp.
Posted on | December 17, 2012 | Comments Off
DNA test will never lie and can be really crucial especially if you’re a celebrity. What does it do to you getting involved with this kind of issue. Many celebrities have encountered the same dilemma and ended up with a court battle. With the recent issue of Arnold Schwarzenegger, after everything was revealed, he had ‘lost’ his family and his image was quite hit. So, no matter how good you are in lying, DNA test will not.
easyDNA Philippines has processed over 300,000 DNA Tests and our Paternity tests are analyzed by an internationally accredited laboratory that is ISO17025 and with state-of-the-art genetic identification systems using 16 different genetic markers. The results guarantee minimum probabilities in excess of 99.99%+ for inclusion of paternity and 100% for exclusion.
We used the most advanced DNA testing technology to carry out the test for your complete peace of mind. Rest assured that the information you provide us with will be kept in a highly confidential manner. It is always easyDNA’s best interest to provide quality service and better assistance to our valued clients.
With this regard, we are giving gratitude to our valued clients for your continuous patronage. Therefore, we would like to offer you a Christmas promo for Paternity Test. We have reduced the price of our Paternity Test. Hurry and avail of this month’s holiday promo.
For more information, visit our website www.easydna.ph. You can send us email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call us directly at 0949-724-9940, 0917-982-3932 or 045-436-0709 and our friendly customer service team will be more willing to assist you.
Posted on | September 5, 2012 | Comments Off
easyDNA is an international supplier of DNA testing services. After 8 years of experience in this field, easyDNA is pleased to announce it has launched its own Facebook page where clients can social network and interact. Facebook is the biggest social networking site with over 900 million users world-wide and a lot of companies are getting closer to our customer base thanks to this phenomenon- easyDNA could not miss this opportunity.
The power of social networking allows easyDNA to connect with all its clients and customers, answer their queries, provide updates and even hold discussions.
Facebook has become many people’s internet home. Take some time to visit easyDNA’s Facebook page and click the below link:
We will be more than happy to have you on our friend list, so just click the ADD Friend button and send us a request.
Our Facebook page is made for clients, with their needs in mind- we want you to find all the information you need about DNA tests- if you cannot find it, then ask us. Any feedback you have will be greatly appreciated.
About easyDNA Philippines:
Well we are quite a big multinational; easyDNA Philippines has in fact offices in over 16 countries including South Africa, Nigeria, Belgium, Spain, Canada, Australia, India, Uk and the US.
easyDNA is a specialist provider of DNA testing services in the Philippines. All our DNA tests are performed by an internationally accredited laboratory that has carried out over 250,000 DNA tests. We offer a wide range of tests such as:
- Paternity Testing
- Legal DNA Test
- Relationship Testing
- DNA Profiles
- Infidelity DNA Test
- Discreet DNA Samples
- Immigration DNA Testing
- Genetic Predisposition DNA Health Test
- Prenatal Paternity Testing
easyDNA laboratory has obtained the ISO17025 accreditation, which is a very rigorous quality assurance system compliant with international ISO quality standards. Results in just 10 working days and with an accuracy of 99.9999%.
Thanks to our Facebook page, easyDNA Philippines can build long term relationships with our client base or customers – both past and future. Discussions and queries can be tackled via the company’s Facebook page. Just one click to reach us!
Posted on | June 2, 2012 | Comments Off
DNA or Deoxyribonucleic acid which was discovered in the late 1800s, is a nucleic acid containing the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all known living organisms. The DNA segments carrying this genetic information are called genes.
Not many people are aware about DNA Testing. Others have a profound impact in their lives and barely know where to begin. Most common that we know about DNA is used for solving a crime or disputes. Moreover, DNA testing has other useful purposes more than we can imagine.
At easyDNA Philippines, we are glad to offer different services such as:
- DNA Paternity Testing wherein you can clarify and confirm paternal relationships.
- Prenatal Paternity Test which is new, non-invasive and risk free test.
- Legal DNA Test for those requiring their test results to be used in a court of law.
- DNA Relationship Test is done to establish whether there are biological relationships between alleged relatives. Its used when the alleged parents are not available.
- DNA Profiles where we offer you the opportunity to obtain your own personal and unique profile.
- Infidelity DNA Test is also a new service to confirm or eliminate suspicions about whether your partner is being unfaithful to you.
- Immigration DNA Testing are for seeking to immigrate and emigrate in and out of the country. All immigration DNA testing is conducted at our ISO 17025 Accredited lab.
- Genetic Predisposition DNA Testing For Health and Disease is an innovative test which allows to discover whether you are genetically predisposed towards developing a number of diseases and medical conditions including cardiovascular conditions, different types of cancer, immune system disorders, diabetes and conditions related to ageing.
easyDNA is your specialist provider of DNA Testing services in the Philippines. All our DNA tests are performed by an internationally accredited laboratory that has carried out over 250,000 DNA tests. You therefore have peace of mind that our tests are reliable and accurate.
Posted on | June 1, 2012 | Comments Off
DNA Paternity Testing carried out by easyDNA Philippines offers you a highly accurate method for clarifying and confirming paternal relationships. We use the most advanced DNA testing technology to carry out your paternity test for complete peace of mind.
Most women find it offensive if their partner would be requesting for a dna test. For them it’s a clear sign of mistrust. It’s a 100% insult because their husbands can’t be upfront to tell them.From men’s point of view, they want to do it if their wife has a cheating history, thus still not a guarantee in saving the marriage. Their usual reasoning would be, it will only be offensive only if she is trying to hide something. Moreover, it is an action that you have to deal with so you can move on with your doubts. Other women wants their man to step up and say it instead of doing it behind their back. It is a hard choice indeed!
With easyDNA,whether you want to conduct a DNA Paternity Test for legal, medical or personal reasons, you can be assured that our paternity testing process is highly accurate and that the information you provide us with will be kept confidential. Offensive or not, It is easyDNA’s best interest to provide better service and give much needed assistance to clients.
keep looking »