At easyDNA Philippines we offer immigration DNA testing for persons seeking to immigrate and emigrate in and out of the Philippines. All our immigration DNA testing is conducted at our ISO 17025 accredited lab, and the paternity test result or other relationship test result can be submitted to the immigration Authorities.
We offer a wide range of testing methods available for establishing a biological relationship for immigration, which include both paternity, and maternity testing. However other relationships can be proved between siblings, sunts/uncles, nieces/nephews and grandparents through our relationship testing services.
What is the cost of an immigration DNA test and how do I order?
At easyDNA Philippines our competitive pricing structure starts from PHP25,000.00 which includes the mother, father and child. This price does not include any service fees charged by the Sampler. Additional people can also be incorporated into the test as required at an additional cost per person or depending on the case.
In order to order the test, we suggest that you contact our offices first to discuss the case. Once our team has confirmed the testing required, you will be advised on the cost of the DNA test and how to proceed with the payment for the test.
Process to follow for an immigration test
At easyDNA Philippines our immigration department treats every case on an individual basis. Once your case is assessed and your requirements identified, our qualified team will advise you on the best testing methods for your particular case.
- Once you place you order and pay for your test, an immigration DNA kit will be specifically prepared for your case and dispatched to you within 48 hours. Our Immigration DNA Kit contains everything you will need for the test, including submission forms, sampling instructions and the sampling kits.
- Make an appointment with a local doctor or registered nurse (Sampler) who will be responsible for collecting all DNA samples. (For a visual guide on how your samples will be collected visit our how to collect your DNA page).
- Each person being tested must provide two passport-sized photos and an identification document to confirm identity. These will be signed and dated by the sampler.
- For people being tested outside of Philippines collection is normally arranged through the nearest embassy and the DNA kit will be sent direct from the lab to the embassy involved to arrange sample collection (A fee may be payable in the local currency to the embassy for sample collection and this is not included in the cost if your test).
- Once all samples are collected and identification has been authenticated, the samples will be labelled and sealed in the envelopes provided and sent to our offices for testing.
- Each country's embassy requirements differ. You may check with your embassy about this.
easyDNA Philippines is your trusted immigration DNA testing provider. For further information about our DNA paternity testing services and other services, please contact us at our office on Globe 091798 23932 or Smart 094972 49940 or landline 045-436-0709 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.